HinaLea Imaging, an international solutions provider of hyperspectral imaging technology, launched a new Model 4200 Wide-Field Hyperspectral Camera.
The new Model 4200 is ideal for a wide range of laboratory and industrial applications, ranging from basic scientific and biomedical research to many industrial uses. While enabling a variety of use cases, the instrument can identify specific components and materials as well as verification of product quality/identification of defects (color matching, trueness and uniformity). This new and highly configurable system allows users to precisely tailor the instrument to their specific needs, while utilizing HinaLea’s innovative technology capable of single-step capture of images with dynamically-defined spectral bands at high spatial and spectral resolutions.
With the Model 4200, users benefit from:
- Contiguous, high-resolution imaging – The HinaLea system is the only staring hyperspectral system on the market that can scan the whole VIS-NIR spectrum with high spatial and spectral resolutions.
- Wavelength selectivity – The HinaLea system can be programmed to scan only a subset of bands, and this subset can be dynamically controlled based on the object to be imaged.
- Affordability – HinaLea’s proprietary technology and manufacturing adaptation is based on a semiconductor fabrication process which makes the Model 4200 accessible to more users at never-before seen price points. Configurable scans can be much faster with generally smaller data sets, saving customers time and money.
Features and benefits include:
- Staring Hyperspectral Imaging – No mechanical scanning is required, resulting in a lower-cost, reliable system.
- True Hyperspectral Imaging – Unlike color-filter arrays, with the HinaLea Model 4200, there is no tradeoff between the number of spectral bands and effective spatial resolution.
- Customizable – HinaLea works with selected, strategic partners to optimize the performance criteria for specific applications and will also consider OEM models.
HinaLea Imaging, a division of TruTag Technologies, Inc., is a technology solutions provider that develops complete hyperspectral imaging solutions both directly and on behalf of strategic partners to address specific problems across a variety of industries, including medical diagnostics, precision agriculture and the quality assurance of food and consumer goods.