The goal of the event is to connect infrared research to industry by focusing on new developments related to:
- IR detectors and new materials development;
- IR sources, lasers, filters, optics MEMS;
- IR instrument sub systems;
- IR spectroscopy, sensing and other commercial applications.
The IR WORKshop seeks to encourage a conversation within the IR community to address new developments and industry challenges as well as providing a forum to network with likeminded individuals from across the globe. Paper and poster abstract submissions are now being accepted for consideration.
- paper and poster abstract submission: 31 July 2017
- paper and poster acceptance: 18 August 2017
- registration acceptance: now accepting registration requests
- general attendee registration confirmation: 21 August 2017
- IR WORKshop start: 8–9 November 2017.