Finisar, a global technology leader in optical communications, today announced a line-up of speakers at the ECOC Conference and Exhibition. This selection of industry experts will contribute to discussions on the future of optical technology. ECOC takes place this week in Dublin, Ireland.
Finisar Speakers include:
Martin Zirngibl, Chief Technical Officer
- What does the cross-over from pluggable modules to co-packaged optics mean for the industry? to be held on Sept. 24th at 2:25pm at Market Focus on the exhibition floor;
- Matthias Berger, General Manager, Optical Interconnect
- XR Optics intro – Technology Enablers, Architecture Implications, Benefits, Key Applications, etc. to be held on Sept. 25th at 10:30am in the Dodder Room, Hall 5;
- High-Volume applications of 3D sensing in consumer and automotive markets to be held on Sept. 25th at 12:05 at Market Focus on the exhibition floor;
- Tony Pearson, Senior Director of Product Line Management, 3D Sensing