Machine vision is the software used to provide automated inspection and evaluation based on imaging for applications such as automatic inspection, process control, and robot guidance, typically in manufacturing.
Trends influencing the global machine vision market
- Increasing demand for vision-guided robotic system.
- Increasing application in pharmaceutical and food packaging industry.
- During the forecast period, the machine vision market in APAC is expected to increase at the highest CAGR. As it is considered a manufacturing hub for most sectors, APAC is expected to provide ample growth opportunities for the sector.
- China is an ideal destination for numerous industries ' production units, including electronics and automotive. Because of the country's increasing demand for automation, the market in China is projected to see a higher growth than in other APAC countries.
The key manufacturers:
- Cognex Corporation
- Teledyne DALSA
- Edmund Optics
- Allied Vision Technologies
- Vision Sensor
- Camera Lens
- Consumer Electronics
- Intelligent Transportation System