Edinburgh Instruments is delighted to announce the release of its new benchtop FTIR Spectrometer, the IR5, designed and manufactured at their global headquarters in Scotland. The IR5 is the first Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR) spectrometer of the Edinburgh Instruments brand, renowned for its expertise in instrumentation for Raman, fluorescence, and UV-Vis absorption spectroscopies. The IR5 is a modern, high-performance benchtop FTIR instrument which can be configured with a second detector or with Fourier Transform Photoluminescence (FT-PL) capability. The FT-PL option transforms the IR5 into a combined absorption and PL spectrometer in the MIR range, suitable for the most demanding research applications.
• High sensitivity and spectral resolution
• Fourier Transform Photoluminescence upgrade with a choice of laser source
• Option for a second detector giving higher sensitivity at selected spectral ranges
• Simple operation suitable for all user levels, from beginner to advanced • No maintenance required with moisture control technology
• Modern, powerful and intuitive Miracle software designed specifically for the IR5
Roger Fenske, CEO, says “We are delighted to continue the growth of our molecular spectroscopy portfolio with the addition of the new IR5 Spectrofluorometer. Integrated FT-PL functionality broadens the IR5’s functionality so that it offers a wide variety of capabilities in one compact design. As always, our products come with outstanding customer support and service.”