Computer vision specialists, Active Silicon, introduced the newest addition to the Harrier range of cameras, delivering 4K resolution to imaging systems and vision applications. The Harrier 18x AF-Zoom HDMI 4K Camera is a compact autofocus-zoom camera with real-time 4K video output and 18x optical zoom. Fitted with a 8.4MP Sony CMOS sensor, the camera provides HDMI video at a maximum of 3840x2160p 30/25 fps and simultaneous CVBS analog output.
The camera also offers sophisticated features including:
• Real-time True Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
• Day & Night mode – Infrared Cut filter Removal (ICR)
• Digital Noise Reduction (2D + 3D DNR) and Digital Image Stabilization
• Video formats (4K & HD): 2160p, 1440p, 1080p, 720p – 30/25 fps
• Video format (analog): CVBS (NTSC/PAL)
• VISCA or Pelco–D/P Control Protocol over serial communication or USB (virtual COM port)
With its small size and high resolution, the block camera is ideal for applications where broadcast-quality UHD vision is required such as medical and surgical imaging, high-end security and high-speed industrial inspection. The Harrier 4K camera adds the option for razor-sharp stills and crystal clear video to the Harrier autofocus-zoom camera range. Other HD Harrier modules deliver 3G/HD-SDI, HDMI, USB3 and IP H.264 Ethernet with optical zooms of 10x to 40x.