The Alvium 1800 U-1240 from Allied Vision is a fully equipped camera in several housing, mount and USB connector options with the IMX226 sensor by Sony. With the smallest pixel in the Alvium portfolio, the 1800 U-1240 has a comparable image quality as the IMX183 (with larger pixel, though higher resolution). Moreover, the camera has a comparable temporal dark noise as the first Gen. Sony IMX GS sensors (e.g. IMX174) but at a smaller saturation capacity (due to much smaller pixel).
In order to achieve higher frame rates, rolling shutter sensors integrated in the Alvium series come with a 10-bit readout-mode. A 12-bit readout mode can be requested on project basis.
The Alvium 1800 U-1240 is the ideal choice for machine vision applications.
Equipped with the Sony IMX226 Rolling Shutter CMOS sensor, high-quality imaging at 12.2 megapixel and 29 frames per second is guaranteed. The Alvium 1800 U-1240 is the perfect choice for machine vision applications!
Benefits at a glance:
- Packed with high-performance features: Offering high value for money, this camera is available at an unbeatable price
- Compact Design: Its cost-optimized platform design offers an unprecedented price/performance ratio
- Industrial-grade hardware: meeting all the requirements of industrial image processing
- Housings: Bare board, open housing, or closed housing
- Various lens mounts: C-Mount, CS-Mount, or S-Mount
Micro-B USB 3.1 Gen 1 connector with screw locks for industrial applications
- Precise sensor-to-lens mount alignment
- USB connector position: Select between the back panel or the left side of the camera (seen from the sensor side)