e-con Systems, an OEM embedded camera manufacturer and solution provider launches DepthVista_MIPI_IRD, a 3D Time of Flight (ToF) camera for NVIDIA Jetson AGX Orin / AGX Xavier with outdoor robustness.
DepthVista_MIPI_IRD is a 3D ToF MIPI camera designed for precise 3D depth measurement. It comes with a wider spectral range to power outdoor as well as indoor embedded vision systems. The camera uses the MIPI CSI 2 interface to connect to NVIDIA Jetson AGX Orin/ AGX Xavier. It has a scalable depth range up to 12 meters (6m by default).
Key features of DepthVista_MIPI_IRD
- 940 nm / 850nm – Precise 3D imaging in both outdoor and indoor lighting conditions.
- Depth scalability – Scalable depth range up to 12m (6m by default). Comes with <1% accuracy.
- Multicamera without interference - A proprietary technique is used to operate multiple ToF cameras without interference noise to provide reliable depth data.
- Compatibility with NVIDIA Jetson - Ready to deploy with NVIDIA Jetson platforms for easy and quick prototyping.
- On-camera depth processing – Avoids complications like running depth matching algorithms on the host platform.
To know more about these features in detail, click here.