The head-up display market is expected to exceed $7 Billion by 2024, growing at a CAGR of more than 19% in the given forecast period, 2017 to 2024.
A head-up display (HUD) is a digital transparent image projected on the windshield of a car and presents the same information obtained from the dash board. It contains various data, such as current speed and engine revs and different temperature gauges. A head-up display uses a transparent film on the wind shield. The HUD pairs wirelessly with a suitable Bluetooth-enabled smartphone.
The report covers a detailed competitive outlook, including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Denso, Delphi Automotive, BAE Systems, Thales Group, Pioneer Corporation and Nippon Seiki. Each company profile includes information such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of coatings with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Head-up display market segments
The head-up display market is segmented on the basis of type analysis, application analysis and regional analysis:
- By type analysis, this market is segmented on the basis of windshield-projected HUDs and combiner-projected HUDs.
- By application analysis, this market is segmented on the basis of automotive, aviation and other.
- By regional analysis, this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
Major driving factors of the head-up display market
- High growth in luxury car and high-end car segments mainly in emerging market provides growth, which drives the market.
- Increasing demand from aviation division and automotive division.
High development costs are a major restraining factor for the head-up display market.