NKT Photonics is introducing the Koheras HARMONIK system: A high-power, frequency-converted and ultra-low noise laser system offering up to 7 W output. With a market leading low phase noise and narrow linewidth at 775-780 nm, it is ideal for ultracold atom applications.
The laser system is completely fiber monolithic and maintenance-free with an industrially rugged air-cooled package – ready to handle 24/7 operation in laboratories as well as industrial environments.
Get supreme performance
- Up to 7 W output power at 775-780 nm
- Sub-kHz linewidth
- Ultra-low frequency and intensity noise
- Wide wavelength tunability
- Excellent beam quality
- Single mode and single frequency
- Fast wavelength tuning for external stabilization
…in a reliable system
- All-fiber, maintenance-free design
- Rugged industrial design with high reliability
- All-stage optical isolation
- Temperature stabilization
- Plug and Play with simple user operation
Ideal for quantum optics
Quantum optics is a critical strategic technology in security as well as civil applications. Important quantum optic techniques such as Doppler laser cooling of atoms and squeezed light require low-noise, narrow-linewidth lasers, like the HARMONIK system. Other uses of the HARMONIK include:
- Quantum optics, computing and phenomena such as optical trapping, optical lattice, Bose-Einstein condensate, atom interferometer, squeezing etc.
- Nonlinear optics pump source e.g. second harmonic generation, parametric processes
- Laser-based metrology such as precision laser interferometry and spectroscopy
- Optical heterodyning and coherent communication
- Coherent beam combining
- Optical length and frequency standards
- High precision spectroscopy
NKT Photonics is the leading supplier of high-performance fiber lasers, fiber optic sensing systems, and photonic crystal fibers. Our main markets are within imaging, sensing and material processing. Our products include ultrafast lasers, supercontinuum white light lasers, low noise fiber lasers, distributed temperature sensing systems and a wide range of specialty fibers. NKT Photonics has its headquarters in Denmark with sales and service worldwide. NKT Photonics is wholly owned by NKT Holding A/S.