Raptor Photonics Ltd, a global manufacturer of SWIR, CCD, EMCCD and CMOS cameras, has announced that Daniel McConville has joined the company as Technical Support Engineer.
Daniel will be responsible for product support with our customers, primarily in Europe and Asia and is a welcomed addition to our team as we focus on providing excellent customer service. Daniel is a qualified Electronic Engineer and has worked previously in support roles.
Raptor Photonics Limited is a high-tech company based in Northern Ireland, which was established in September 2006. Its main focus is to design, manufacture and sell the next generation of high performance, cutting edge, low light level digital cameras.
Benefiting from more than 100 years of combined technological experience in CCD, ICCD, EMCCD, CCTV, SWIR and video design, the company includes leading experts in a variety of key areas, such as:
- Analogue and digital signal processing
- Digital design including PCI, USB2/3, LVDS, CameraLink, Firewire, GigE
- FPGA (VHDL) development for imaging processing
- High-speed analogue and digital design
- Low noise pre-amp circuit development
- High voltage and ultrafast pulse circuit design
- Embedded firmware development
- Application development in C++, VB & Delphi
- Vacuum design
- High energy / X-Ray design
- Mechanical and Optical design.