Seek Thermal today announced the introduction of its Micro Core and Mosaic Core series – a new range of OEM thermal cameras that can be integrated into products and services across several industries, delivering optimal performance in applications such as Test & Measurement, Security Surveillance, Public Safety, Outdoor Recreation, IoT and beyond.
The Micro Core, an unmatched price-per-pixel thermal sensor in a market-leading size footprint, is designed for small form factor, low power and lightweight applications. Its high-resolution (200 x 150) and shutterless design allow for uninterrupted, accurate and reliable thermal imaging.
Designed for performance and versatility, the Mosaic Core series is customizable for specific application and project needs, including different options for resolution (200 x 150 or 320 x 240), field of view, frame rate and more.
Key features of the new offerings include:
- High-Resolution Thermal Sensors – Choose a thermal camera with 30,000 or 76,800 temperature pixels for excellent image clarity and sensitivity
- Low Power & Lightweight – Engineered to optimize performance with low power consumption, packaged in a small, lightweight design
- Dual-Gain Smart Pixels – Each pixel automatically adjusts gain states to maximize resolution contrast when viewing hot and cold objects in the same scene
- 12 Micron Pixels – More resolution and temperature data packed into a physically tiny array enables small form factor applications and lower cost
- Visible Light Camera Add-On – Software available for integrating a visible light camera to fuse thermal and visible images together for additional context
Development Starter Kits are available, which can be connected for simple, plug-and-play thermal imaging for a quick and easy start. Additionally, customers receive access to a Developer Portal with SDKs, APIs, support documentation and other important tools to ensure the success of any project.
Seek Thermal products and thermal cores are designed and manufactured in Santa Barbara, California (US) with Global Components.