The new autofocus-zoom block camera from Active Silicon offers affordable high-quality vision systems In response to requests for a low-cost autofocus-zoom block camera, we’ve added a new highquality and cost-effective addition to our product range.
The Harrier 10x AF-Zoom Camera is now available with LVDS/EX-SDI, USB 3/HDMI and 3G-SDI video output options. With our advanced Harrier technology, it delivers flexible, robust and cost-effective image processing.
- 1/3" 2MP progressive scan CMOS sensor
- 1080p - 60/50/30 fps, 720p - 60/50/30 fps. • 10x Optical Zoom & 32x Digital Zoom
- Day & Night mode - Infrared Cut filter Removal (ICR)
- Real-time True Wide Dynamic Range (WDR). • Digital Noise Reduction (2D+3D DNR).
- Compact size and low power requirement.
The LVDS/EX-SDI camera supports VISCA and Pelco-D/P Control Protocols, while the USB/HDMI version supports UVC, USB VISCA and serial VISCA control protocols. The 3G-SDI module also offers HD-VLC technology for video transmission over extremely long cable lengths and slip rings.
Due to their small size, high resolution and autofocus-zoom functionality, the cameras are particularly well-suited to surveillance, remote monitoring, aerospace, digital microscopy and medical applications. View the range of our autofocus-zoom block cameras online and contact us to find out which module will be best suited to your computer vision needs.