Excelitas Technologies Corp., a global technology leader delivering innovative, customized photonic solutions, has released the latest version of its popular Qioptiq imaging lens selection software – MachVis 5.2 Lens Configurator. Designed to simplify the tasks of vision system designers and engineers, MachVis 5.2 features an intuitive user interface for fast, comprehensive information on product data, new lens series and accessories (including access to 3D files), and improved lens selection algorithms for all of the Excelitas LINOS Machine Vision Lenses, Optem FUSION Micro-Imaging and Qioptiq mag.x Microscopy Systems.
Excelitas’ complimentary MachVis 5.2 software identifies suitable lenses and generates useful supporting documentation based upon basic user-provided parameters – making it an ideal tool for a variety of machine vision, semiconductor manufacturing, electronics manufacturing, FPD manufacturing, quality assurance, inspection and logistics applications. To streamline integration planning and ordering processes, the software also acts as a product database and offers quick and easy access to all drawings and product data, including necessary mechanical accessories (e.g. focusing unit, extension tubes etc.) and instant schematic illustrations of complete system set-ups.
New MachVis 5.2 features include:
- Easy-to-use graphical user interface
- Calculation of geometrical optical values
- Access to complete configurations
- New LINOS d.fine HR lens series
- New LINOS inspec.x L float 5.6/120 lens
- New OPTEM Fusion SWIR micro imaging system
- New Qioptiq mag.x system 125 autofocus options
- Complete optical inspection database featuring datasheets and technical information
- Downloadable 3D files