Experts will gather for insights into the latest advanced packaging and fab management trends and innovations as critical enablers of the path to net zero at SEMICON Europa 2023, November 14-17 at Messe München in Munich.
Co-located with productronica, SEMICON Europa is the region’s premier event connecting the entire electronics design and manufacturing supply chain and featuring a live exhibition and programs.
Advanced Packaging Conference ï¿½"ï¿½ Packaging Innovations Enabling Sustainable Applications
Sustainability is vital to the semiconductor industry growth on its path to $1 trillion, with electrification, renewable energy, connectivity, and AI playing crucial roles. Collaboration and innovation across the semiconductor supply chain will be essential to fueling sustainability.
This year’s Advanced Packaging Conference (APC) will focus on:
- Megatrends and Opportunities for Advanced Packaging and Front-End Integration
- Smarter Supply Chain Solutions for A Sustainable Ecosystem
- Testing and Reliability
- System in Package (SiP) Requirements for Future Applications
- Power Electronics Packaging
Speakers include experts from AT&S, Atotech an MKS Brand, Cohu, Comet Yxlon, Elmos Semiconductor, Evatec, Fraunhofer Institutes, GlobalFoundries, Henkel, imec, Infineon Technologies, JCET Group, Koh Young Europe, Merck, ProSys, STMicroelectronics, and TSMC.
Fab Management Forum ï¿½"ï¿½ Strategies for Succeeding Sustainable Growth
Long-term strategies are essential to improving resilience across the European semiconductor supply chain.
This year’s Fab Management Forum (FMF) will focus on:
- Fab Expansion Landscape: Opportunities and Challenges
- Industrial Collaboration Models
- Poster Session: Industry Meets Innovative Ideas
- Cultivating the Workforce of Tomorrow
- Solutions Enabling the Path to Net Zero
- Smarter Manufacturing for a Connected Ecosystem
Speakers include experts from Applied Materials, D-SIMLAB Technologies, INFICON, Infineon Technologies, Intel, Qualcomm, Robert Bosch, Schneider Electric, STMicroelectronics, Texas Instruments, Tokyo Electron Europe, Watlow, Wolfspeed, and X-FAB.
Other SEMICON Europa 2023 Highlights
· Opening Ceremony will include keynotes by industry leaders from Cadence, CEA-Leti, Comet Group, Edwards, and imec.
· ITF Towards Net Zero - Powered by imec will explore the environmental impact and resource consumption challenges faced by the semiconductor industry.
· ALD TechDay – Powered by Beneq will feature keynotes from Yole Intelligence, Beneq and imec on innovative Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD) applications.
· Executive Forum Program will delve into semiconductor industry topics such as Smart Mobility, Smart MedTech, Smart and Green Manufacturing, materials innovation, electrification and power semiconductors. The program will also feature a fireside discussion with thought leaders from Wolfspeed and ATREG.
· TechARENA Program will address themes including geopolitics, public policy European-funded projects, workforce development, the future of computing and integrated photonics. The program will also include the European premiere of the Chip in, a documentary featuring three twentysomethings on a tour to explore careers in microelectronics, and a discussion on sustainability innovations with leaders from SCREEN.
Programs in halls B1 and B2 are complimentary for all SEMICON Europa and productronica visitors. For more details, please visit the SEMICON Europa 2023 website and connect with SEMI Europe on Twitter or LinkedIn @