With the future of manufacturing focused on Robotics, Autonomous & Electric Mobility, Artificial Intelligence, Automation, and Factory of the Future thousands of manufacturing professionals and engineers will attend the 1st Annual ASSEMBLY Show South taking place next week at the Music City Center in Nashville, TN. The trade show and conference, produced by BNP Media’s ASSEMBLY Magazine, will take place Tuesday, April 4 to Thursday, April 6, 2023. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet with hundreds of exhibiting companies, attend dozens of educational sessions on the show floor, interactive workshops and network at several special events. To register, click here.
“We look forward to bringing hundreds of vendors to the booming Southeast manufacturing industry region to meet with thousands of manufacturing professionals next week in Nashville. The event will offer attendees access to the newest technologies, products and services in an expansive exhibit hall and access to dozens of educational sessions and workshops,” said Bill DeYoe, Publisher, ASSEMBLY Magazine, producers of the event. “We thank the Tennessee Chamber of Commerce & Industry/Tennessee Automotive Manufacturers Association (TAMA) as well as the Nashville Chamber of Commerce for supporting our event which is focused exclusively on assembly. Manufacturing professionals in the region will have a chance to interact with the latest equipment and technology and increase their knowledge on assembly technology from leading subject matter experts.” Highlights of the event, include:
- Keynote Presentation: Kenneth Engel, Senior Vice president of Global Supply Chain, North America, Schneider Electric will explore supply chain resilience and risk management strategies in the wake of numerous shortages plaguing manufacturers during his keynote presentation on Rethinking the Supply Chain. The keynote will take place on Wednesday, April 5 at 9:00 am.
- Pre-Conference Workshops: On Tuesday, April 4th four pre-conference workshops will be offered in partnership with the University of Tennessee Center for Industrial Services; Surface Mount Technology Association (SMTA); and the editorial staff of ASSEMBLY Magazine. Topics include A Lean Journey to I4.0; Reliability in Electronics: Encapsulation Techniques & Low-Pressure Molding; Automated Assembly: Custom Systems, Cobots, Parts Feeding, Industry 4.0 & More; and Vehicle Electrification and US Manufacturing: Building The EV While We Drive it. For more information about the workshops and to register, click here. There will be a welcome reception following the workshops, giving attendees a chance to network with the vendors the night before the trade show floor opens.
- Exhibit Hall: The sold-out trade show floor, which will be open on Wednesday, April 5 and Thursday, April 6 and will feature 150+ leading vendors with working machinery and live demonstrations for attendees to interact with, including Gold Sponsor Promess; Silver Sponsors Desoutter Industrial Tools and Bosch Rexroth; and Bronze Sponsors Schmidt Technology, Tutelar Technologies, and Weiss North America. These companies will feature emerging trends and technologies related to assembly equipment and products including solutions for autonomous & electric mobility, robotics, automated assembly, fastening tools, pressing & riveting, and Industry 4.0. For access to the floor plan, click here
- Learning Theater Presentations: On the show floor on Wednesday, April 5 and Thursday April 6, the Learning Theater will feature multiple presentations offering a unique opportunity for attendees to dive deep into important topics such as automated assembly, industry 4.0, robotic precision and much more. On Thursday, the University of Tennessee Center for Industrial Services will offer a free half day showcase on Collaborative Robots Technology. Subject matter experts from Epson Robots, Bosch Rexroth Corp, JR Automation, Rhino Tool House, Starline and the Manufacturers' Agents National Association (MANA) will educate manufacturing professionals.
- Valuable Networking Opportunities: The opening night Welcome Reception will take place on Tuesday, April 4 from 4:30 – 6:00 pm. On Wednesday, April 5 there will be a Networking Reception in the Exhibit Hall from 4:30 – 6:30 pm. Plus, on Thursday, April 6 from 9:00 – 10:00am the Best in Show Award winners will be announced at the Morning Mingle & Breakfast right on the show floor.
- Best in Show Awards: More than 150 exhibitors will display the latest manufacturing products and services including fasteners, power tools, adhesives, dispensing equipment, conveyors, robots, software and, of course, automated assembly systems. The editors of ASSEMBLY Magazine have chosen ten innovative assembly line products for the event’s “Best in Show” contest. Attendees will be invited to vote for the best product throughout exhibit hall hours on Wednesday, April 5. The winners will be announced on Thursday, April 6, at 9:30 a.m.
For access to the list of attending companies, click here and to register, click here. To see who is exhibiting, click here to access the 2023 floor plan and view a full exhibitor list. The ASSEMBLY Show South taking place on April 4-6, 2023 at the Music City Center in Nashville, TN and The ASSEMBLY Show taking place on October 24-26, 2023 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL are sponsored by ASSEMBLY (www.assemblymag.com) the leading brand covering the processes, technologies, and strategies for assembling discrete parts into finished products. ASSEMBLY offers an integrated portfolio of products including the industry’s leading trade show. The trade show and conference are produced by BNP Media, one of the country's leading business-to-business media companies serving industry professionals across 60+ industries through magazines, custom media, e-newsletters, webinars, events, and market research. For more information, visit www.bnpmedia.com.