Platinum CCTV announced the release of its newest version thermal body temperature sensing camera for installation into small and medium-sized businesses helping them scan for fevers in their employees and customers.
The new PT-AS7213X-T1 Thermal IP camera includes the latest thermal imaging system that is designed to sense for accurate body temperatures to ±0.5°C. Scanning for fevers in individuals can help identify the initial symptoms of viruses in people before they have a chance to spread further.
Are they wearing a face mask?
This camera not only measures accurate body temperatures but also can detect if a person is wearing a face mask. It is built on an access control platform and is designed to prohibit or allow access with a combination of fever detection, mask detection, facial recognition and/or IC cards. The thermal camera can help reduce the load on employees that are returning to work, by providing an initial screening of people that are entering the building, even reminding them to wear their masks.
The new PT-ASI7213X-T1 camera supports common electronic door locks and can be configured to remind people to put on a mask, prevent access to those without a mask, or ignore masks altogether as required at the time. The built-in card reader supports IC style access control cards, as well as having an optional facial recognition database to allow access based on an individual's face.
Platinum CCTV: Thermal Camera Features
The PT-AS7213X-T1 thermal access control fever camera can be used as a standalone device to allow access to the building automatically, or it can be incorporated with Platinum CCTV's proprietary AVM (Advanced Video Management) platform for recording. Other features of the thermal fever camera include:
- HD Resolution Video quality (600 x 1024)
- Facial Recognition and Temperature in 0.2 sec
- Temperature Measurement from 1-6 feet away
- Accuracy to ±0.5°C (±0.9°F) at normal body temperatures.
- Configurable Audible & Visual Mask Reminder or Mask Requirement
- Support for People with a height of 2'10" - 7'10" (for ADA compliance)
- Built in IC Card Access Control
- Optional facial recognition with up to 100,000 face memory
- ONVIF 2.0 compliant, works with most NVR software
Platinum CCTV: Thermal Camera Applications
The current COVID-19 pandemic is just the latest in a long line of viral threats that have threatened our way of life and safety: Ebola, H1N1, SARs and others have all highlighted the need for greater security in places where masses of people travel or gather. The new PT-AS7213X-T1 thermal camera has a wide variety of applications, including:
- Salons and Day Spas
- Dentist and Doctor's Offices
- Nursing Homes and Assisted Living Facilities
- Food Service Facilities
- Restaurants and Bars
- Retail Facilities
- Small Businesses of all kinds
- Employee entrances
- Manufacturing Facilities, Warehouses, Factories
- Apartment Buildings, Condos and High Rises
Platinum CCTV offers a full line of intelligently manufactured and innovative products to accommodate all manner of security camera installation needs.