Join STMicroelectronics online for the SPIE Photonics West 2021 Digital Forum. On-demand paper and poster presentations* become available 24 hours a day starting March 6. Technology experts will be available live in the ST Marketplace to answer all your AR, MEMS Micro Mirrors designs, Laser Beam Scanner devices, lidar and Time-of-Flight questions starting March 8 from 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. PT. You can also send messages that we will follow up on as soon as the online hours open.
At this event, STmicroelectronics will be presenting*:
- Compact and Innovative Laser Beam Steering Optical Engine for Smart Glasses Applications
- Multiple MEMS Mirrors Synchronization Techniques, Modeling and applications
- Electro-mechanical validation of a resonant MEMS mirror with PZT actuation and PZR sensing
- Efficient Driver and High Accuracy Sense ASICs for Piezoelectric Micro-Mirros
- Quasi-static PZT actuated MEMS mirror with 4x3mm reflective area and high robustness
- A Novel Closed-Loop Architecture for Accurate Micromirror Trajectory Control Linear Scanning MEMS-Based Projectors
- Modeling and Experimental Verification of the Impact of Noise Sources on Projection Accuracy of MEMS Linear Micromirrors For Raster Scan Applications
- Fast optical phased array on a 300-mm silicon platform
- Si capacitive modulator integration in a 300mm silicon photonics platform using different annealing conditions
See the MEMS Micro Mirrors designs that are actuated in a certain frequency and opening angle, per the applicative use case.
Speak with experts on Laser Beam Scanners devices that uses opto-mechanical components that can swing, back and forth, in one or two dimensions. Get an understanding of the typical applications that either use visible light, such as red, green and blue to implement a complete display engine, or invisible light, such as infra-red, to scan and detect objects for 3D mapping, such as Lidar, rangers or for example face detection.