3DR Holdings announced the return of its event focused on quantum technologies, the fifth edition of Inside Quantum Technology conference and exhibition. Sponsored by ID Quantique, a specialist in Quantum-Safe Security and Quantum Sensing, Inside Quantum Technology is the premier conference dedicated to the business of quantum computing, quantum networking, quantum sensors, and quantum technology.
Held entirely online May 17-20, 2021, the event is organized into eight vertical topics scheduled as half-day sessions, designed to provide participants with the latest information and analysis from experts in quantum tech who will share actionable strategies on developing new business revenues from quantum-related opportunities.
Sessions will be helmed by leaders from the worlds of business, research, academia, finance and technology, including CEOs and CTOs from numerous pioneering quantum technology organizations that have been driving innovation within the sector. In addition, attendees will have the opportunity to learn about quantum tech initiatives directly from top executives at the world's leading corporations, including Airbus, GE, IBM, Intel, Verizon, Toshiba, Huawei, Mastercard, Wells Fargo, BASF, BMW, L3Harris, Merck, BT and ID Quantique.
Inside Quantum Technology conference session topics include:
- Inside Quantum Technology forecasts for the next decade on the quantum computing market, quantum clouds, quantum sensors and IoT, presented by President Lawrence Gasman.
- Quantum SAFE Technology Evolution
- Quantum Computing: Key Trends and Innovations in the Past Year.
- Quantum Sensors in Aerospace
- Quantum Technology, 5G and the Telecom industry
- Quantum Technology in China
- The Quantum Internet
- Real Applications for Quantum Computing in Banking and Financial Services
- Quantum Technologies and the Rise of Cryptocurrencies: Opportunity or Apocalypse?
- Quantum and New Drugs and Materials
- Quantum in Automotive and Aerospace
In addition to its world-class conference program, Inside Quantum Technology will also provide participants with opportunities to visit the industry's leading vendors in its virtual exhibit hall, where visitors can download materials, watch videos, and connect with company representatives. The event will also offer virtual networking opportunities on each day, enabling participants to gather and engage based on specific quantum-related topics.